HIPAA Secure Services
NotifiUs has enabled a line of Secure Messaging Services through the Interactive Health Management platform for text or data to meet HIPPA requirements. The unique features of our service support many applications while protecting the content of the communications through encryption, user name and personal security codes to properly identify the intended recipient of the information.
These services can be used to:
- Enable a stronger collaboration between doctor, patient and family members to help the patient develop (a) a common sense belief why medication maintenance therapy is necessary and (b) reinforce the consequences for missing adherence requirements.
- Further assist patients and caregiver with updated information for things like medications and managing appointment’s designed to help foster a better real time understanding of the patient’s condition.
- More quickly detect a negative change in a patient’s medication adherence behavior and address the issue immediately. Especially during the first six months of a patient receiving a new prescription.
- Schedule coaching sessions to personalize interventions.
- Collect and analyze patient responses to follow up questions and queries to validate timely prescription fulfillment and appointment completion.
Many messaging services like SMS testing, do not adequately protect patient health information as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and as amended by Subtitle D of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECS).
These acts set the standard for protecting sensitive patient data or Protected Health Information (PHI) and set the requirements for the required physical, network and process security measures for companies providing services that handle PHI.
NotifiUs provides these services under the terms of the NotifiUs Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
For more information please contact email@example.com.